Before I get started, I want to take a second to welcome all of the visitors who have wandered over here from our other sites. Welcome to Pacman Jonesin’! Register and make sure to come back as I update often. Most of all — enjoy!
- The NBA Draft is today, and Glen “Big Baby” Davis is projected to be a first-round pick. He even has his own blog. Does anyone else think that a 6-foot-9 guy that once weighed 360 pounds might have picked the wrong sport? I’m thinking NFL offensive tackle all the way. Maybe he’ll think so to if his hoops career ends up like Robert “Tractor”Traylor’s.
- Lincoln Kennedy is playing in the Arena Football League. I’m not joking. I wish I was. I guess he’s just
got love for the gamewashed up.
- Trent Green is cool with Jason Taylor. Trent’s wife? Not so much. Apparently, she wasn’t very happy with J.T.’s “scrambled eggs” comment. I don’t see the big deal. When you get hit like this, doesn’t it scramble your brain a bit?
- Two-sport bust Drew Henson is trying to stick with the Minnesota Vikings. Really, it’s not a bad idea. If you are a QB that’s struggled in the NFL, shouldn’t you sign with the team with the shakiest QB platoon in the league?
- Green Bay Railbird Central suggests that the Packers might trade for Iggles stud TE L.J. Smith before the season starts.
- Tony G is committed. He just doesn’t like the “M” word. I don’t blame him. My favorite thing about this bit of news is that T-Rich is overseeing the ceremony.
- “Will Leitch doesn’t love me!” About time somebody called out the blogosphere over its obsession with Deadspin. Great blog, but getting linked over there is like a personal-salvation project for some bloggers.
- Adam Schein is so right — T.J. Houshmandzadeh. In fact, other than that two or three game tear that Ocho Cinco went on, Housh was the Bengals best WR last season.
- The Dallas Cowboys won’t touch my boy Tank Johnson. Don’t worry, Tank, somebody will.